IGP's Message

Photo Gallery

Video Gallery

Rajasthan Sector Rajasthan Sector


                Dte Genl vide letter No M.V-1/2016-wel – DA -3 dtd 28/10/16 has issued an NOC for formation of  CRPF Co-operative Group Housing Society, at Jaipur as a welfare measure for  serving CRPF  officers,  SOs and men including deputationist , NOKs of martyrs and retired personnel of CRPF. 

2) Objective of Society :

The main objective of society  is to provide residential plots to the members of society at basic rates as per JDA norms as a welfare measure. 

3) The registration of society which is under process when done will be informed in due course. 

4)Governing body:

On 30/11/16, a  preliminary meeting on formation of CRPF Co-operative Group Housing Society Jaipur was held at Sector  HQr which was attended by all available members who unanimously decided to form the following Management Committee under Chairmanship  of IGP Rajasthan Sector.  


Shri  S.S.Shekhawat, DIG (Adm)  R/S

Member secretary

Shri  V.S.Sharma , DIG (Accts & prov)  R/S


Shri  J. N. Meena , DIG (Ops & Int)  R/S


Shri  S.P.Upadhyay, Comdt (Accts & prov )  R/S


Shri  Leeladhar Maharania, Comdt 83 Bn


Shri  Amit Singh Dy Comdt   R/S


Shri  T.P.Singh  Asst. Comdt  R/S


Insp/gd  Vasu  Dev  83 bn


Insp/m  Anil kumar yadav  R/S  Hqr


SI/m   Mahendra Singh Shekhawat  R/S  Hqr


Ct/Dvr   Vikram Singh Shekhawat 147 bn


Ct/Cook  Rohitas Kumar , GC-2 Ajm


30 member of CRPF group housing society Jaipur

  4) (a)    Agenda points of society were circulated to all formation on 09/12/2016 with skeleton Rules & Regulations Of society.

(b) Membership fee: Rs. 500/- was decided as initial membership fee to process the formalities of formation of society and its registration.

5) On 13/02/16, a meeting was held to monitor the membership and progress of assurance letter from JDA. Members were informed that JDA has offered following two sites for CRPF Co-operative Group Housing Society:-

5)  (i)       JDA land near Kalwar Road at Dharmapura

Features of land: The land is 22 kms approx. from Ajmeri Gate ( Centre Point of Jaipur ) on state highway  i.e. Jaipur- Nagaur Mega Highway  (500 mtrs on side road).

  (ii)     JDA land at Manpur Teelawala

  Features of land: The land is about 28 Kms approximate from Ajmeri Gate Jaipur. The site is at Jaipur-Bhiwara state highway. 

The view of members to select the land has been called for. 

6)Now one more site has also been offered by JDA which is around 01 km inside at Vill-Nagal Natata on Jaipur- Delhi Main Highway. The land is around 15-20 kms from Ajmeri Gate Jaipur. This site appears better. Therefore consent of members is being called for again for this site and they are also requested to submit their views. 

7) JDA further informed that as per norms, 60 %  of allotted land can only be utilized for residential purpose and remaining 40 % of allotted land has to be left for the development of  facilities in the society i.e. Public park/common area and  road etc. 

8)Rates : Firm cost of the land will be communicated in due course on finalization of actual area/land. However the rates as per revised JDA rates will be Rs. 12000-15000/Sq. Mtr. 

9) Membership :-At present, 298 nos. of officers, officials, NOKs & retired personnel have applied for membership of CRPF Co-operative Group Housing Society with required membership fee.  

10)Next date of meeting is fixed on 13/04/2017 at 1600 Hrs at Sector HQr for finalization  of land for formation of society.


          A meeting on CRPF Co-operative Group Housing Society, Jaipur was convened at Rajasthan Sector Headquarters, CRPF, Jaipur on 13/04/2017 at 1600 hrs and was attended by the following:-


Shri. S.S.Shekhawat, DIG (Adm) R/S

Member Secretary

Shri. V.S.Sharma, DIG (Accts & Prov) R/S


Shri. S.P.Upadhayay, Commandant (Accts & Prov), R/S


Shri. Amit Singh, Dy. Commandant R/S


Shri T.P.Singh, Asstt Comdt, RS HQr


Insp/GD Vasu dev, 83 BN, CRPF


Insp/Min Anil Kumar Yadav, R/S Hqr


SI/Min Mahendra Singh Shekhawat, R/S Hqr


CT/DVR Vikaram Singh Shekhawat, 147 Bn

18 Members of CRPF Group Housing Society, Jaipur


2.        At the outset Shri V.S. Sharma, member Secretary has welcomed all the Officers & members of the CRPF Co-operative Group Housing Society, Jaipur and gave certain information about the Group Housing Society and progress made so far in this regard since last meeting. Member Secretary intimated that, the site selection committee has visited one more site at JDA land at Nagal Natata on 20/3/2017 at Jaipur-Delhi Highway and the site appears to be better compared to two sites earlier visited and proposed for consent of members. The land is about 20 Kms approximate from Ajmeri Gate Jaipur and situated near Jaipur-Delhi Road highway(1.5 km.from Highway) During meeting the agenda points were further discussed and it was decided to circulate the following details for finalisation of land:-


i)   Cost of Nagal Natata land is approximately Rs. 8,000-12,000 per Sq. Mtr. The cost will depend upon size of Plots.

ii) Sizes of plots will be 100/200/300/400 Yards.

iii) Willing members of society will have to deposit    10-15% of total cost of land as advance as token money as per size of plots so that JDA can be approached with exact size of plot for individual members of society. Hence member are required to intimate exact size of plot, he/she wants to acquire with size for placing firm demand of plots with JDA.

iv) The membership for housing society is open only up to 30/4/2017. Further extension will be decided during next meeting. However the allotment of plots will be made on 1st come 1st serve basis.

v)   The members attended meeting have unanimously agreed for site at Nangal Natata as per features of land. However willingness of other members is also required. Hence all member are requested to submit their willingness afresh.

vi) As per information obtained from JDA, 60 % of allotted land can only be utilized for residential purpose and remaining 40 % of allotted land has to be left open for the development of facilities in the society i.e. Public park/common area and road etc. The cost of 40% land will also be borne by the members.

vii)During the meeting, it has also been decided that the Governing body of society will not involve itself in the constructions work hence the developed residential scheme of JDA will be acquired as per JDA norms & Patta will be issued in the name of individual member of society. Actual cost of plots with registration charge will be borne by respective member.

viii)The officer liaising with JDA was also requested to explore possibility of getting land allotted at basic price & then divided into plots & development work is carried out by JDA on payments.

ix)   Next date of meeting will be 04/5/2017 at 1200 hrs.

3.     Since there was no other point for discussion, the meeting ended with Vote of Thanks to Chair.  

Go to Navigation